Concept at a Glance:
Up to Rs 20,00,000/- Life insurance without paying the premium*
Up to Rs 5,00,000/- Pension without contributing any Money*
Up to Rs 2,00,000/- Loan without any security*
*as per T & C of MISSION GREAT INDIA concept
- Any person aged between 10 years to 40 years can join the concept.
- Any person can join the concept by paying Rs. 499/- plus GST towards cost of MGI card for male and Rs. 299/- plus GST for female and member of BPL family.But as an introductory offer right now customer has to pay Rs.199/-plus GST towards cost of card and in case of female/ male of BPL family the cost of card will be Rs.99/- plus GST. Payment of cost of card can be done directly to company’s bank a/c by net banking or can be paid at the time of delivery of the card.
- Type of plans: There will be three types of plans based on the age of customers at the time of joining the concept. Plan – A (from10yrs to 20 yrs), plan – B(above 20yrs to 30 yrs), Plan – C (above 30 yrs to 40 yrs)
- Company will send a MGI card to customer within 15 to 30 days of registration.
- An MGI account of the customer will be opened with the company.
- Customer has to pay Rs. 1,000/-towards one time account maintenance charges plus govt. levies within next two years of joining the concept subject to his full satisfaction about the concept. If customer will not pay the account maintenance charges within stipulated time of two years than company will treat Rs.1000/- as loan to him/her and interest @18% p.a. will be charged and same will be recovered from the benefits payable under this concept.
- Customer has to purchase the products and services from the tie-up or affiliated vendors.
- Company will give credit in the customer’s account 20%, 40%, 60%, 80% and 100% of the value different products and services (excluding GST and third party insurance premium) purchased by the customers.
- Benefits to customers: ( for detailed benefits go through the terms and conditions of MGI on www: mgicard.com )
- Death benefit: Balance in customer’s MGI account or Rs 20, 00,000/- whichever is lower up to 60 years of age.
- Survival Benefit: from 61st year if customer survives than he will get Pension @ of 120% in Plan-A, 80% in Plan-B and 40% in Plan-C of the balance credit to his MGI account every year. Subject to maximum Rs. 5, 00,000/- p.a.
- Loan up to Rs. 2,00,000/- without any security.
(For detailed terms and conditions of MISSION GREAT INDIA concept. Please visit www. mgicard.com)